Building teams in today’s work environment is more complex than ever. Yet it’s teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage. Five Behaviors® Certified Practitioners have the power to create a culture of teamwork, with high-performing teams that elevate entire organizations and drive results. The Five Behaviors Certification course is a virtual, two-week, learning experience designed for practitioners who want to deepen their level of expertise in The Five Behaviors and implement this solution within organizations.
The course consists of:
• Self-Paced Learning
• Live Virtual Sessions
• Certification Exam
• Access to Wiley’s Online Training Center
Course Learning Objectives
After completing The Five Behaviors Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
• A deep understanding of The Five Behaviors model and key principles
• Mastery of the full Five Behaviors solution portfolio: Team Development and Personal Development
• Understanding of how to customize and deliver impactful Five Behaviors learning experiences to address unique training needs
• Facilitation techniques learned while receiving feedback from peers in a supportive environment
Upon successful completion of the course and exam, participants will earn the credential of The Five Behaviors Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping cohesive and high-performing teams—knowledgeable in the language of The Five Behaviors.
Your investment is $2,495.00.
Please register below and I will contact you for payment information.
"The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team" is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Sue Beyer, Operations Service Systems
9716 Terrace Green Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89117